Every Brand Has a Story to Tell
. . . but it needs a great partner to bring it to life!
- Love the marketing and advertising sector?
- Enjoy managing a book of business?
- Love working with motivated team members?
- Need variety, independence and flexibility?
- Want to be recognized for your hard work?
If the answer is yes, then St. Croix Promotions is looking for you!
St. Croix Promotions is a growing branded merchandise solutions agency that partners with some of the largest companies in the US to bring their brands to life. These solutions may include creative merchandise, online company stores, onsite company stores, awards & recognition programs, uniform programs, print production, and other unique advertising specialty related opportunities.
We are seeking experienced Account Managers to work in tandem with an Account Executive to provide inside sales and order management support for the Promotional Marketing division.
Successful Account Managers are driven to grow an existing book of business and eventually want to become Account Executives (Outside Sales). They are dedicated self-starters who work to fully understand client needs, systems, and processes. They are great communicators with a positive attitude and work efficiently both independently and as a team.
- 2 years of account management and/or inside promotional product sales experience
- A degree in business, marketing, advertising, communications or related programs is great, however proven experience is equally beneficial
- Direct or indirect experience with promotional logo merchandise, print production, apparel programs, web-based company stores and/or product development is preferred
- Must have experience communicating with corporate business contacts
- Enjoys working with a team, brainstorming creative ideas, and creating success
- Proficiency in MS Office, Outlook, Order Management Systems, CRM platforms, experience with social media and ecommerce a plus
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- FT position with base salary, plus commission
- Flexible work schedule
- Health, Dental, and other Elective Benefits
- Vacation, Paid Holidays, Personal Time Off
- Conveniently located in Burnsville, MN, just off 35W and County Rd. 42
To apply, please apply online below, or send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference ‘Account Manager/Inside Sales’ in the subject line.