St. Croix Promotions & Retail, Inc., is looking for you!
St. Croix Promotions & Retail, Inc., is a growing company of promotional product professionals who develop brand strategy solutions for companies of all sizes. These solutions may include branded merchandise solutions, online company stores, on-site company stores, awards & recognition programs, uniform programs, print production, and office supplies, to name a few.
We are seeking an experienced Customer Service Representative to work Monday – Friday, 8am to 5pm, in our Burnsville, MN office.
The ideal candidate enjoys working in a fast-paced environment, and can multi-task while effectively and efficiently communicating with clients, vendors, team members, and leadership. They have a positive “can-do” attitude, and can work independently and as a team to provide exceptional quality and service. requests coming in via phone, email, websites and/or in person. They are an excellent communicator, with exceptional attention to detail and the drive to complete tasks and goals while setting new ones.
Responsibilities (Including but not limited to):
- Answering incoming calls and emails, and responding to customers
- Following up on orders with suppliers to insure timely delivery
- Processing customer returns
- Maintaining order spreadsheets for future reporting
- Greeting office visitors
- Distributing mail
- 2 years of Customer Service experience
- Two-Year Degree Preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience with promotional logo merchandise, print production, apparel programs, e-commerce solutions and product sourcing is preferred, but not required
- Experience in retail sales, buying, and sourcing is a plus
- A passion for trends, style, merchandise and finding new products
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- FT position with Starting Base Pay of $12.50/hour
- Opportunities for Advancement and Growth
- Health, Dental, ESOP, and other Elective Benefits
- Vacation, Paid Holidays, Personal Time Off
To apply, please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online. Please reference and/or apply for “Customer Service Representative’ ”.
Every Brand Has a Story to Tell
. . . But It Needs an Account Manager To Bring it to Life!
- Always looking for opportunities to meet & connect with people?
- Want recognition and reward for your achievements?
- Love to work with clients and help grow their business?
- Need variety, independence and flexibility?
- Want freedom from routine and repetitive details?
St. Croix Promotions is looking for you!
St. Croix Promotions is a growing company of promotional sales and marketing professionals who develop brand strategy solutions for companies of all sizes. These solutions may include branded merchandise solutions, online company stores, on-site company stores, awards & recognition programs, uniform programs, print production, and office supplies, to name few.
We are seeking experienced Account Managers to work in tandem with an Account Executive to provide inside sales and customer service support for the Promotional Sales & Marketing division.
Successful Account Managers are driven, dedicated self-starters who work to fully understand our clients’ brand, needs, and processes. A positive attitude with the ability to work efficiently and independently or in a team is a must. They are great communicators with a positive attitude and ability to work efficiently both independently and as a team.
- Four-year degree in business, marketing, communication or related programs is preferred; however, experience and a proven work history can be equally as important
- 2 years of proven Account Management experience is preferred
- Experience with promotional logo merchandise, print production, apparel programs, e-commerce solutions and/or product development is preferred
- Experience in customer service, marketing, inside sales, pricing, relationship management are all a plus
- A passion for marketing, creativity, trends, merchandise and product sourcing
- Proficiency in MS Office, Outlook, Order Management & CRM systems, experience with social media and e-commerce a plus
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- FT position with base salary, plus commission
- Flexible work schedule
- Health, Dental, Vision, IRA, and ESOP
- Vacation, Paid Holidays, Personal Time Off, Employee Discounts
- Conveniently located in Burnsville, just off of 35W
To apply, please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com or apply online. Please reference and/or apply for “Account Manager”.